Website United Nations Department of Operational Support - UNDOS
The UNDOS has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th April 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Entebbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Department of Operational Support (UNDOS)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||11th May 2022|
UNDOS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: The Department of Operational Support (DOS) was established to provide end-to-end operational support, advisory services and other solutions to operating entities across the Secretariat, including departments, offices away from headquarters, peace operations, and regional commissions. The Regional Service Centre in Entebbe, Uganda (RSCE), was established in July 2010, following the adoption of General Assembly resolution 64/269. The Centre provides efficient, client-oriented and scalable services with the goal of moving transactional, non-location dependent administrative functions to the Centre from its client entities. This includes transactional elements of human resources, finance, multimodal movement and control, personnel and cargo transport and information and communications technology (ICT) support.
- High school diploma or recognized equivalent is required. The incumbent at this level must complete Umoja course and Umoja Foundation certification. An additional qualification or certification in finance, accounting, or audit is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in financial management, Treasury, administrative services or related area is required.
- Experience in application of UN Financial Rules and Regulations or other similar international organization in an operational environment is desirable.
- Experience in administration of a broad range of Allowances and Payments using Systems
- Applications and Products (SAP) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software e.g. Umoja or similar is required.
- Experience in a shared service center is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the advertised post, fluency in English, oral and written is required; Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Finance-DOS-179101-R-Entebbe (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDOS Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179101
The Closing Date: 11th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.