ISOAF Tz Limited
ISOAF Tz Limited is a Tanzania-incorporated company with its head office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District. The Company is soon expecting to commence its operations as a Thermal insulation System Contractor for East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project.
Job Description – Logistic Specialist
Objectives/ Purpose of the role
The logistics specialist is responsible for managing all documents, which are related to the importation and exportation of goods (by sea, air and land), related to EACOP project (http://www.eacop.com).
- Coordinate and prepare the necessary documentation and custom forms for the efficient and lawful execution of all import/export activities
- Being the point of contact with our freight forwarder and customs clearance agency
- Liaise with other departments and warehouse to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills / Knowledge
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar field is mandatory
- English and Swahili proficiency mandatory
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to details
- Well-structured workplace
- Able to define and understand time-sensitive issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
- SAP tool experience
Personal Traits & Characteristics
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Transparent and passionate to succeed
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Deadline of application should be 29th April,2022
Please note that should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after this deadline, consider your application unsuccessful