[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources , Category: Management ]
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2022
Within Zambia , Luanshya , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of position
The maintenance and repairs for all production machinery according to procedure. Ensure that all assigned tasks (jobs) are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Planning and Preventative maintenance.
• Read, interpret sketches, diagrams and drawings for projects.
• Produce metal products. Fabricate and assemble metal structures
• Ensure that planned tasks (jobs) and emergency tasks are completed in a satisfactory manner. Ensure works undertaken comply with company safety standards
• Maintain and pack away welding equipment. Report any incidents or damages immediately
• Be in compliance with Occupation, Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
• Quick responsive and alert to any faults that may happen
Skills & Attributes
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent communication and people skills
Qualification & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Craft Certificate in Metal Fabrication/ Boiler Making from a recognized college, diploma will be an added advantage.
• Member of the Engineering Institute of Zambia
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s and cover letter with at least three traceable references to the address/e-mail below:
The Human Resource Manager
Goldenlay Agri Limited
P.O. Box 90444
Closing date of applications: Thursday 20th April, 2022