Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 19th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of HR Assistant Talent Acquisition Diversity Equity and Inclusion to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme|
|Position||HR Assistant Talent Acquisition Diversity Equity and Inclusion|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||1st May 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: These jobs are found in Ethiopia Country Office. The job holders will report to HR Officer-Talent Acquisition. At this level job holders are expected to use initiative and knowledge within an area of expertise to independently respond to queries with general guidance. There is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis. Job holders are expected to manage resources and coach and coordinate a team of support staff.
- To deliver a full range of HR support services with promoting diversity equity & Inclusion in the workplace.
- Diversity refers to the representation of multiple identity groups and their cultures in WFP.
- Inclusion is therefore the essential concept to benefit from diversity. Focus on diversity Inclusion ensures an increase in equity, a more inclusive workforce, and more positive outcomes for all employees and communities we serve.
Position in Organization:
- HR Assistant Talent Acquisition Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Requisition ID: 161235
- Posted: 18/04/2022
- Short Term: SC WFP ,Africa
- Central & Eastern: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- Three years of progressively responsible work experience.
How to Apply WFP HR Assistant Talent Acquisition Diversity Equity and Inclusion Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 1st May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.