[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Management ]
Deadline of this Job:
04 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Communications Associate – Communications & Marketing Department
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Communications Associate to support PATH’s institutional communications strategy. The Communications Associate will collaborate across the department and the organization to support the development of compelling content on all institutional channels, support coordination with media, and support PATH’s internal communications needs and activities. The Communications Associate will also project manage key PR & Communications Team deliverables, keeping projects on schedule and organized, and support content development, management, and performance reporting across PATH’s institutional external channels.
PATH’s PR and Communications Team is part of the Communications & Marketing Department. The department develops the creative strategy, storytelling, messaging, and graphic design that define and shape PATH’s innovation story, build and protect PATH’s brand, positions PATH for business development opportunities, and drives private funding and partnerships to increase the organization’s impact. The PR and Communications Team is also responsible for communicating to employees within PATH, keeping them engaged and informed.
• Support the PR & Communications Team’s channel planning and production process, helping develop and maintain calendars and dashboards for internal stakeholders.
• Help facilitate internal communications events, including town halls, meetings, and webinars.
• Support content development on social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook, and Linked in.
• Participate in team strategy and work plan meetings to contribute toward the development and execution of the team’s objectives and priorities.
• Liaise with other worldwide PATH communications staff to share information, resources, and lessons learned.
• Review and update information on PATH’s external website as needed.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications for a matrixed, global organization.
• Demonstrated experience supporting an institution’s internal communications strategy strongly preferred.
• Excellent English language oral communication, writing and editing skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to lead meetings, set agendas, collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment, and interface with leadership at all levels.
• Demonstrated experience using social media to support an institution’s communications goals and strategy.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure, adapt to change, and cope with the unexpected.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and as part of a cross-disciplinary, global team.
• Fluency in French or Portuguese a plus.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
• PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
• All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
• Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Click here to Apply Now