If you have already played World of Warcraft. Then you are definitely a big fan of this game. It’s tricky, a bit difficult, and yet an exciting game to play. As we already know, the Isle of Thunder is a zone/place on the continent of Pandaria. This area has a fortress covered area around it. In this article, we discussed how to get to the Isle of Thunder in 2023.
The Isle of Thunder has missions for level 90 players. This area is not controlled by either faction and has missions for both factions. Above all, the question remains the same; How do you get to the Isle of Thunder? Well, you don’t have to worry. In this post, we tell you all about how to get to Isla del Trueno.
So without it taking more time. Let’s start with the message.
How to Get to Isle of Thunder?
The Isle of Thunder is actually an island to the northwest of Kun-Lai Peak and Townlong Steppes. It’s an island full of exciting daily missions, rare NPCs, raid dragons, and much more.
- This zone has a lot of elite characters for you to take down, unfortunately, they don’t reward you with any epic loot, just money or anything useful.
- To get to the island, you must first reach the portals of the Shado-Pan Garrison. As we know, the island is in its own situation where it is not possible to fly over your faction’s capital. If you try this, you will automatically get Thunder Calls in your file.
- You should then head to the Shadow-Pan Garrison in the Townlong Steppes where you will be given some missions such as The Storm Gathers.
- Since we know that flying is not allowed on the Isle of Thunder, it might be a good idea to choose a ground mount! You should consider investing in Elixir of Water of Reins of Azure Water which makes traveling around the coastal areas easier.
- You can also place your hearthstone on the island later, but not in the beginning. However, you can set it in Shadow-Pan Garrison’s portals.
- If you want to return to your base, you can easily do so via the Kirin Tor Beacon/Sunreaver Beacon.
Step by Step Guide To Get To Isle of Thunder
To get to Isla del Trueno quickly and easily. You just need to follow the simple steps below.
Step 1: Firstly, Go to Sando-Pan Garrison
First of all, try to go to Sando-Pan Garrison when you are in Townlong Steppes. Sando-Pan Garrison is located in the west-central Townlong Steppes.
Step 2: Isle of Thunder Portal
After reaching Sando-Pan Garrison. Go outside, look around and you will see a glowing blue portal that can be found in the camp.
Make sure you’re in the right phase of the game; otherwise you will not be able to find the portal. Around that portal spot you will find an NPC (No-Player-Character).
That scout NPC would be named Captain Elsia. He will give you a quest called The Storm Gathers. He will help you get on the ship, which is located near the island of thunder island.
Step 3: Take a Ground Mount
As you know, you can’t fly to Thunder Island, so you have to choose ground mount. It will help you enter the island.
Don’t forget to use Elixir of Water or Reins of Blue Water. It makes it easy for you to travel the coastal areas and walk on the water for 10 minutes.
Since Water Elixir requires level 50. So you need to be at least level 50 to use this awesome power.
Step 4: Use the Orb on the Boat
When you are on the ship, you can do many new things. Many things as you will get a portal that will help you get transported to Sando-Pan Garrison
In addition, you also get a sphere with which you can transport yourself to the coastal area of Isle of Thunder Island.
From there you have to swim until you reach the mainland of Thunder Island Island.
Make a permanent Base on the Isle of Thunder
As you know, you will get a portal to Shadow-Pan Garrison on the ship you are on. On the same ship, you also get a mission called Assault on Zeb’tula. Yes, you can get a permanent base on the Isle of Thunder Island by completing this quest.
After completing the quest, you don’t have to use the boat every time to reach the Isle of Thunder island.
Finally, I would like to say that the Isle of Thunder is an exciting place where you should explore and get involved in the activities. Finally, we would like to thank you for visiting dailyjobse. If you like this article, feel free to leave your comments in the comment section below, and don’t forget to share the article with your loved ones. Health!