Table of Contents
You can pay for your DSTV Account conveniently using the ABSA Banking app.
- Once you’ve started a payment, switch to ‘Absa listed beneficiary’ next to ‘New beneficiary’.
- Enter the first few letters of the institution’s name (Multichoice) to see a list of Absa listed beneficiaries. Choose Multichoice.
- You will be asked if you want to save this institution as a beneficiary. Choose ‘Yes’ if you want to save this institution as a beneficiary. If you want to make a once-off payment, choose ‘No’.
- Enter the account holder name that the institution has for you. In most cases, it is the name of the person the account or statement is addressed to.
- Enter your account or reference number at the institution( Your DSTV Reference number). In most cases, you can find this information on the account or statement you get from them.
- Choose the account that you want to pay from.
- Enter the amount of money you want to pay.
- Choose the date that you want to pay on. You can leave this the way it is. If you want the payment go through some time in the future, change the date and time.
- In ‘My reference’, enter a description, up to 20 characters long, that helps you identify the payment on your own account statement.
- If you or your beneficiary need to be notified of the payment once it is processed, choose which method to use. SMS and email are the most popular. A notice of payment is charged for. See ‘Charges’ for the cost of each payment notification type.
- Click or tap ‘Next’. Check the details and click or tap ‘Confirm’ to finish adding and paying your new ‘Absa listed’ beneficiary.
How to pay DStv using other banks In South Africa