Website Red Cross
9 Clinical Officers
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Healthcare ]
Deadline of this Job:
04 September 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
9 Clinical Officers
• To make proper diagnosis of diseases
• To prescribe treatments
• To treat wounds
• To give First Aid to MCH problems
• To give anesthesia during operations
• To attend general outpatient clinics
• To make proper diagnosis of disease and treatment
• To perform minor operation
• To give First Aid to MCH problems;
• To give anesthesia during operations;
• To record relevant medicines to be purchased; and
• To perform any other duty as assigned as assigned by the superior
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required:
• Holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
• A valid practicing license and 1 year of clinical medicine experience is required.
• Knowledge of primary health care, maternal and child health, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS and communicable diseases.
• Knowledge of professional clinical medicine principles, procedures and techniques
• Knowledge of medicines, hygiene protocol and IPC measures
• Experience working with NGOs is an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the criteria given above and are interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter, updated CV and certificates combined as one PDF to Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, P. O. Box 1133, Dar Es Salaam by filling the following online form – https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/5uwKuYZ2 (Copy this link and paste on your
browser)Direct application through mail or hand delivery will not be accepted
When filling the form clearly mention the job position that you are applying for as it appears in this advertisement. Your application must be received by 16.00 hours of 4th September 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All correspondences should be addressed to the Secretary General 10 of 10
1. Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
2. Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process and selection process. TRCS also uses our official email an with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, Yahoo or any other email.
3. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through the Official Email: [email protected].