Website International Rescue Committee (IRC)
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Access and Training Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Access and Training Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||6th May 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Overview/Summary: The Access & Training Manager will work closely with the Senior Safety, Security, and Access Coordinator to develop overarching and localized access strategies for the country program and individual field sites. They will identify changes and trends in the humanitarian access context in Ethiopia, develop and be responsible for the implementation of both proactive and adaptable plans. They will facilitate and deliver training and capacity building related to access, safety and security to IRC and partner’s staff. The Access & Training Manager will be based in Addis with extensive travel to field locations.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req27207
- Job Title: Access and Training Manager Readvertisement
- Sector: Safety & Security
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Bachelor Degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing humanitarian access strategies and approaches within humanitarian assistance or development programs.
- Experience as a trainer, with the ability to develop, implement, facilitate and impart learning to a wide range of audiences.
How to Apply IRC Access and Training Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 6th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.