Website United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)
The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th April 2022 for qualified South Sudan’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Officer to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 10 years|
|Application Deadline||03rd May 2022|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), duty station Juba. The Administrative Officer reports to the Chief of Public Information Officer and provides the requisite support in the management of 9 field Offices.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Job – Specific Qualification:
- Technical or vocational certificate in administrative services, finance, human resources, business administration or personnel management is required.
- At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience within the United Nations system or the private sector in the field of administrative services, finance, accounting, human resources, audit, or in other related fields, of which two (2) years should have been at a supervisory level is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced to five years for candidates who possess a first level University degree.
- Experience in international operations in a post-conflict environment is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For this position, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Administration-UNMISS-179624-F- (M)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Administrative Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179624
The Closing Date: 03rd May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.