Website International Rescue Committee
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Associate Director Operational and Hyper Support Lead – ERP to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Associate Director Operational and Hyper Support Lead – ERP|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||8th Sept 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Drive systematic approach to providing immediate support to ERP system users post-implementation across dispersed teams. This includes coordination across multiple teams and countries of targeted hyper support and operational open offices, trouble-shooting meetings, stand-ups, and knowledge sharing.
- Develop and institute continuous improvement culture across hyper support team by evaluating performance metrics and identifying areas for improvement across support approach, training guidance, and support materials.
- Establish direction to ensure all support providers (technicians and subject matter experts) provide consistent responses, follow a consistent approach and are aligned on system and process enhancements throughout deployment, hyper support and transition to operational support.
- Act as escalation point for risks and issues that could block adoption or have large scale impact to offices.
- Monitor support backlog to ensure quality and timely resolution of user issues.
- Manage application and hyper support teams to ensure proficient knowledge in key ERP business processes and system navigation
- Ensure hyper support model provides quality support for subject matter experts and end users, and recommend adjustments to model as needed throughout deployment process
- Leverage an end user centric model to ensure that the entire team is focused on providing acceptable and timely solutions to issues reported by end users, and to increase end user satisfaction
- Ensure operational support model provides quality support to offices and includes trend analysis to drive process change and system enhancement where necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req30091
- Job Title: Associate Director, Operational and Hyper Support Lead – ERP
- Sector: Information Technology
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum 10 years of IT and business/industry work specializing in application support, preferably ERP.
- Experience leading post-implementation technical support teams, ideally for global applications.
How to Apply IRC Associate Director Operational and Hyper Support Lead – ERP Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/30091?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 8th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.