Website Save the Children
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th Aug 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) Officer to be based in Bale, Amhara, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) Officer|
|Location||Bale, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||5th Sept 2022|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2022
Role Purpose: CPIMS Officer is responsible for implementation of the information management system as part of case management responses for migrant children vulnerable to abuse, exploitation, neglect and violence. He/she will be responsible for efficient and accurate data entry of individual case, and produce monthly, disaaggregated statistics and qualitative updates of progress upon demand according to the protocol. The CPIMS officer assumes the responsibilities given under the purpose and undertakes his/her regular tasks in accordance with a well-defined framework of policies and procedures under immediate supervision.
Position in Organization:
- CHILD PROTECTION INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (CPIMS) OFFICER
- Closing date: 5 Sep 2022 – 02:59 EAT
- Location: Bale, Ethiopia
- Department: Business Transformation
- Type: Fixed-term contract
- Schedule: Full-time
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Statistics, or other relevant fields.
- At least 3-years of experience in information management, database management, and data analysis.
- Preferable if a candidate has at least one year of experience with CPIMS+ (Child Protection Information Management System).
How to Apply Save the Children Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ethiopia.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=81043
The Closing Date: 5th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.