Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 August 2022 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Comms IMMA Analyst to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Comms IMMA Analyst|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||13 September 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To support the shifting development narrative and exploration of a deeper connection with Nigeria’s development ambition and context, UNDP Nigeria country office intends to engage a professional expert to support by reimagination of its outreach, partnerships and public engagement initiatives and function.
Under the direct supervision and guidance of the Public Engagement, Outreach, and Partnerships Lead the Communications innovation and multi-media advocacy officer is expected to support the creative, innovative, visioning and strategic leadership to the country office, through utilization of innovative communications approaches that enhance the positioning UNDP Nigeria, as a premier development thought leader in ways that boost visibility and overall business opportunities. The incumbent will invest time and experience to support the curation of creative and innovative public engagement and management for the benefit of the country office and its partners, with the aim of enhancing UNDP’s programmatic profile, promote accountability and, public information accessibility. With the leadership of the Public Engagement, Outreach, and Partnerships Lead the incumbent will ensure support for inter-agency/multi-sector partnerships and collaboration through critical actions geared towards the strategic positioning, partnership building and business development with a view to influence the development agenda and, enhance public and private sector engagement for UNDP, contributing to the successful delivery of the UNDP development offer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the design and implementation of communication and outreach strategies
- Manage UNDP country office digital platforms including website, social media, intranet, other web-based communication platforms
- Enhance public outreach and engagement with all relevant stakeholders and partners
- Support the Facilitation of knowledge building and management
- Effective team delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in journalism, public relations, law, human rights, political or social sciences or comparable academic preparation. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience at the national level in public relations, communications or advocacy is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work and handle multiple demands.
- Experience in the United Nations system or a comparable international organization is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Experience with inter-agency or multi-stakeholder collaboration is desirable.
- A high degree of political and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience drafting user-friendly knowledge products and advocacy materials such as fliers, articles, success stories, etc
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Experience in production of multimedia assets and handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Comms IMMA Analyst Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.