Website International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI )
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy for quantitative data collection to assess digital extension and advisory services to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Food Policy Research Institute|
|Position||Consultancy for quantitative data collection to assess digital extension and advisory services|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||23rd May 2022|
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The selected firm will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Translate survey instrument and interview guide into local languages (as needed).
- Obtain local ethical clearance for the quantitative survey fieldwork.
- Obtain a sufficient number of tablets for CAPI data collection.
- Develop, test, and finalize the CAPI data entry program that will be used to conduct the interviews in the field.
- With assistance from the IFPRI, prepare the field implementation manual prior to enumerator training. The field manual will be the basis for quality assurance of the data collection process.
- Organize the selection, hiring, and payment of enumerators to conduct the required data collection work. This will include hiring both male and female interviewers with the necessary language skills to ensure respondents for the individual interviews are matched on sex.
- Facilitate and ensure the smooth operation of the enumerator training and survey pretest in collaboration with IFPRI staff. IFPRI and the selected firm will jointly consider the COVID-19 implications of whether IFPRI staff conducting the training will do so in-person or virtually. It is expected that there will be a 5-day training, followed by a 2-day pretest and debrief, for the quantitative survey.
- Develop a field schedule for the quantitative data collection teams and provide regular status updates during fieldwork.
- Develop spot- and back-check protocols and share these with IFPRI for feedback prior to the start of data collection.
- Participate in weekly meetings with IFPRI throughout data collection.
- Share the data generated from the spot and back-checks and additional data collection concerns with IFPRI in a timely manner so that issues can be promptly resolved.
Position in Organization:
- Consultancy for quantitative data collection to assess digital extension and advisory services in Kenya
- Applicant Search Location: Worldwide
- Position Code: 2022-000-007
- Application Deadline: Open until Filled
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply IFPRI Consultancy for quantitative data collection to assess digital extension and advisory services Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 23rd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.