Website Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
The ACTED has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Country Logistics Manger to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)|
|Position||Country Logistics Manger|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||26th May 2022|
ACTED Job Vacancy 2022
- Ensure that ACTED procurement guidelines are applied at all times for all procurements assigned by the CLM;
- Contribute to maintain the national supplier database up-to-date & to build a strategic view of sourcing in the area;
- Support the design of budgets by checking main unit prices as well as maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of running costs;
- Contribute to the development of the procurement plan for every project in close coordination with the CLM, taking into consideration project constraints, donors & ACTED procurement guidelines and any other specifics;
- Contribute to coordinate procurement with capital & other field offices logistics & program staff;
- Anticipate procurement risks such as tender failure, delivery planning, seasonality, budget restrictions, custom clearance, etc. and liaise efficiently with other departments and the CLM to mitigate such risks. Major risks identified should be directly raised to the CLM promptly;
- Ensure the timely implementation of procurements under his/her responsibility in full compliance with ACTED logistics procedures, in particular procurement scenarios & level of authorizations: amend procurement plans if needed and submit them to the CLM approval;
- Anticipate & request waivers to the CLM according to the project chronogram to meet operational deadlines; help drafting calls for tenders when needed (in coordination with Project Managers);
- Follow-up selection & contract signature according to level of authorizations;
- Contribute to maintain framework contracts for running supplies/services/works in alignment with ACTED procurement guidelines;
- Ensure constant availability of running supplies/services/works such as fuel, stationery, transportation means etc.;
- Apply the value for money principle throughout the procurement process by implementing sound suppliers/service providers/contractors offers comparison, physical quality check, search for the best prices etc.;
- Support the efficient & exhaustive circulation, filing & archiving of procurement documentation as detailed in ACTED logistics manual (tender documents, contracts, quotations, etc.);
Position in Organization:
- Country Logistics Manger
- Horn of Africa
- Addis Abeba
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in logistics, supply chain management, or equivalent;
How to Apply ACTED Country Logistics Manger Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.acted.org/en/jobs/horn-of-africa-country-logistics-manger-addis-abeba/
The Closing Date: 26th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.