World Vision International
*Location to be determined by home country/state of the successful candidate where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Digital Experience Enablement Leader, you are responsible for the global, strategic leadership to enable, orchestrate and implement the re-imagined, digital-first sponsor experience at scale across all 30 fundraising offices to inspire, empower and delight the World Vision sponsors. In partnership with the marketing and technical stakeholders across the fundraising offices and global teams, this role leads the identification, definition, testing and scaling of the new and improved capabilities and processes and the enablement and orchestration of the digital-first sponsor experience touchpoints and features across the digital frontends and platforms according to a commonly agreed digital-first experience vision and roadmap in order to launch and scale the digital-first experiences to all of the 2.5 million sponsorships across the world.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in digital marketing, fundraising, customer experience or marketing technology. A post-graduate professional marketing qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in progressively more responsible roles of digital experience orchestration or enablement in the intersection of technology and marketing.
- Significant experience leading digital experience enablement/orchestration at scale in an international environment.
- Demonstrated success in delivering strong results through effective management and communication.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain trusted, influential and effective relationships within an international organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. This role requires not only technical proficiency in English, but the sensitivity to identify potential concerns or confusion in communication, as well as a strong ability to negotiate win-win solutions to problems.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by 13 SEP 2022.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.