Pivotech Company Limited
|Job Title||Part-time Drivers|
|Company||Pivotech Company Limited|
|Salary||Competitive package (negotiable)after confirmation|
PIVOTECH is an engineering services company, specializing in O&M services in Electrical, Mechanical, and ICT-related disciplines. PIVOTECH also executes Civil Works and Building contracts both for Governments & non-government institutions. The company has been in existence since 2007 and currently employs 275 permanent staff. The company is ISO compliant in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2007 and OHSAS 18001:2015 standards.
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
The driver will be responsible for maintaining, operating and reporting all matters relating to the company’s transport facilities, depending on the area of work.
- Drive and maintain the Company Vehicles in skilled, safety and courteous manner. Keeping Motor Vehicle records and incidences
- Drive and maintaining company vehicles as per laid down rules, traffic instructions and regulations, to facilitate company’s business operations.
- Drive vehicle on a schedule and designated route to ensure safety and timely delivery of staff and materials
- Maintain service schedule of the assigned vehicle and keep it clean. Performs minor maintenance
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on log sheets, vehicle maintenance, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by management.
- Coordinates the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management to avoid service interruptions
- Monitor, ascertain and timely repair of Company vehicle according to the required standards
- Ensure Safety of staff and equipment at all times and make sure that “Risk assessment” is conducted per standing, safety provisions
- Perform courier and messenger duties
- Form Four Certificate
- Driving Course Certificate
- Defensive driving course is an added advantage EXPERIENCE
- At least three (3) years of related experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Clean Records
- Problem-solving skills
- High-Level of driving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationship.
- Punctual and responsible
How to Apply:
- Subject of your e mail must read “Application for Field Driver”
- Attach your CV and copies of your certificates to email@example.com
Wednesday, 22nd June 2022 at 11:59pm. All applications received after the deadline will not be considered. If you do not hear from us after 14 days since you sent your application means your application was not successful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org