Website Danish Refugee Council
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Manager to be based in Garissa, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||1st Sept 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall purpose of the role: Overall responsibility for the day to day management of DRC’s emergency programming portfolio within geographical area of responsibility Direct manager for relevant sector staff members Sector responsibilities: Multi-sector, life-saving interventions during acute crisis within the areas of cash, protection, shelter and non-food items, camp management, water, sanitation and hygiene and food security, covering all stages of project cycle management from programme design to implementation and monitoring and evaluation. Including also emergency preparedness activities. This role has an area focus and ensures compliance to DRC procedures and guidelines within the area. The role contributes to the development of area strategies, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
Position in Organization:
- Emergency Manager
- Application due: 9/1/2022
- Workplace: Mandera/Garissa/Turkana
- Department/Country: Kenya
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- University Bachelor degree (e.g. political science, international development, or economics) or above.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in sector area working for an INGO or similar organization
- Field experience in the Area
- Experience working with Cash and Voucher programming
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply DRC Emergency Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 1st Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.