Website International Rescue Committee (IRC)
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23rd April 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Response Consortium Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Position||Emergency Response Consortium Manager|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||3rd May 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
Job Scope: The Emergency Response Consortium Manager (ERCM) will support emergency consortium projects lead by IRC, including the ECHO and Irish Aid funded Emergency Response Mechanisms. The ERCM will serve as the ERR Teams focal point with Clusters and Custer Coordinators to ensure IRC is fully aware of planning and discussions on going within the individual clusters and that they are kept informed of IRC ERR Teams relative activities. The ERCM will coordinate on with non-IRC managed Emergency Response Mechanizes, to ensure that where appropriate ERR activities are harmonized with other relevant Emergency Response Mechanizes. The ERCM reports to the Emergency Response Coordinator but work closely with other members of the ERR Team and the Partnership Unit.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req27078
- Job Title: Emergency Response Consortium Manager – Re-advertisement
- Sector: Emergency Response
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- BSc/BA or MA/MSc in related field of studies from a recognized University.
- 3 years management experience.
- 2 years’ experience of managing and coordination programs.
- Previous coordination experience either external or internal within your agency.
How to Apply IRC Emergency Response Consortium Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/27078?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 3rd May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.