Website Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI)
The COOPI has published a job vacancy announcement on 3rd May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Emergency Response Lead to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI)|
|Position||Emergency Response Lead|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||17th May 2022|
COOPI Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose of the Role: The Emergency Response Lead (ERL) will be in charge of the overall management, supervision and development of humanitarian programmes of COOPI in the Country. The ERL will ensure the highest level of technical quality at each stage of the programme cycle in the respect of international and national humanitarian standards.
Position in Organization:
- Emergency Response Lead
- COUNTRY: Ethiopia
- DUTY STATION: Ethiopia with missions in the field
- ROLE: Emergency Response Lead
- DURATION: 12 months (renewable)
- REQUESTED EXPERIENCE: min. 5 years
- POSTED ON: 16-02-2022
- STARTING DATE: ASAP
- DEADLINE: 17-05-2022
- Master’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management of international humanitarian programmes;
- Demonstrated experience in the management of human resources;
How to Apply COOPI Emergency Response Lead Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.coopi.org/it/posizione-lavorativa.html?id=4461&ln=2
The Closing Date: 17th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.