ACDC Dynamics SA
External Sales Representative Gewiss
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Bachelors
- Experience 3 years
- Location Western Cape
- City Cape Town
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
You should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers across various channels and verticals.
- Ensuring company product categories along with displays are optimized for sales and marketing.
- Researching and analysing trends in sales and consumer behaviour.
- Drafting reports for the organization to enhance sales.
- Producing, adapting, and advising on display and current marketing materials as needed.
- Planning and implementing planograms for shelf displays.
- Communicating with suppliers and retailers about products.
- Optimizing in-store displays with prompted signage, category markers, and category usage tips.
- Adjusting strategies and materials to improve sales with new target markets.
- Coordinating and briefing market research initiatives.
- Checking and managing inventory for various product categories.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure and targets
- Teamwork as well as work independently
- Time Management is critical
- Dynamic, go-getter attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work within a structured environment
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Positive, honest attitude
- Technically orientated
- Meet monthly targets set by company
- Update CTC reports weekly
- Call on assigned customers base with 8 constructive calls daily.
- Product introduction to client two samples per week. Samples needs to be cycled weekly
- Housekeeping of customers account inclusive of ACDC Branding
- Rotate entire customer base within a four-week cycle
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or supply chain management will be advantageous
- Grade 12
- 3 years experience in retail and marketing.
- An excellent grasp of spatial, design, and promotional planning.
- Up to date with the latest category management principles.
- Proficient at evaluating current business retail practices.
- Ability to write well and generate reports on market activity.
- Possess great negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think from a consumer perspective and understand buying behaviour.
- Analytical, creative, and goal-driven thinking.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit acdc.mcidirecthire.com.