Website Family Health International (FHI 360)
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Field Coordinator to be based in Axum, Tigray, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Family Health International (FHI 360)|
|Location||Axum, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Six years|
|Application Deadline||3rd Feb 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
- Manages and oversees the development of projects from initiation to completion.
- Ensures all operations, administrative, expenditures and activities outlined in project related MoUs are consistent with project’s work plan and budget.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the project with an emphasis on management of logistics, finance, and overall administrative program operations.
- Assist with the coordination of provincial and regional field presence, whether in the form of new offices or as a supplement of staff, equipment, and infrastructure to an existing office.
- Manages capacity building for project staff in coordinating and managing the implementation of project activities, delivery, quality, and accountability.
- Provide guidance and monitoring for project staff, ensuring clarity over project plans and priorities, and encouraging effective teamwork.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals and strategic vision of management.
- Develops and delivers project plans, documentation, training, presentations and budget proposals to management and staff.
- Identifies and resolves project issues and implements improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Coaches, mentors, and manages project team to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with project and company standards/policies.
- Builds, develops, and grows partnerships vital to the success of the project.
- Works on problems of complex scope that require analysis and in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Position in Organization:
- Field Coordinator
- Axum, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023200117
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent in International Development, Social Sciences, Business Management or Related Field.
- Typically requires at least 6 – 8 years in a programmatic environment with areas to include contracts, field experience, and at least three years with USAID/BHA rules and regulations.
How to Apply FHI 360 Field Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 3rd Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.