Website International Rescue Committee (IRC)
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||12th May 2022|
IRC Job Vacancy 2022
- Effects all cash payments and collections made outside of the office (travel to field office)
- Prepares check and effect payments after approval from the designated official.
- Responsible to maintain files of financial records, agreements and other documents.
- Records all cash in office, petty cash and bank transactions on excel format using the correct codes and forward to Finance Officer for review.
- Keeping all used and unused finance vouchers in a safe place.
- Keep the petty cash fund in the safe box and replenish timely when reaches its minimum balance as per the IRC policy.
- Prepare cash transfer request and submit for Finance Officer/Manager for review.
- Track the status of personal advances and ensures their timely settlement.
- Assist the Finance Officer/ Manager in preparation of the reports.
- Carries out cash count at the end of every week and at any interval as per the IRC policy.
- Reconcile cash balance per records with the result of cash count.
- Make sure taxes and any other liabilities paid timely.
- Keep filing systems in which documents could be readily available and easily traced.
- Make sure each month financial documents scan are remain in the field office and filed before document send to Addis.
- Give attention to detailed accuracy and neatness in documentation.
- Perform financial duties in line with IRC Program, Personnel & Finance Regulations.
- Make sure that all finance documents are stamped with IRC Ethiopia Paid or Received stamp we send to Addis.
- Prepare any finance related outgoing letters.
- Replace Finance Officer in her/his absence and undertake all duties as necessary.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Finance Officer and Finance Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Requisition ID: req27352
- Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Sector: Finance
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Gambella
- Diploma Degree.
- 3 years of relevant work experience for diploma holders
- 1-year relevant work experience for first degree.
How to Apply IRC Finance Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/27352?c=rescue
The Closing Date: 12th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.