Website JABU Technologies
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Transportation & Logistics ]
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JABU Technologies is a B2B marketplace and last-mile distribution partner, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development and merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit. We are rapidly expanding and are currently looking to fill up key positions below;
• Updating and maintaining vehicle fleet operation systems
• Providing reports and updates to branches daily of vehicles due for services, license renewals and drivers PDP’s
• Expediting of vehicle maintenance and services
• Provide weekly reports to finance and management
• Analyzing and providing feedback on data reports
• Negotiate contracts and quotes with mechanics and dealerships
• Negotiate insurance deals
• Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize daily operations.
• Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
• Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
• Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
• Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
• Ensuring strict servicing and -maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
Requirements and Soft Skills
• Class C Licence
• English language
• +4 years experience in the FMCG Industry
• Experience in fleet management
• Skills Analytical personal
• A Doer!
• Work with a team
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
Candidates that meet the minimum qualifications should send only their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Saturday 21st May 2022 in one file name eg; Marketing_Manager_Full_Name_CVNote