Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of GBV Case Management Specialist to be based in Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||GBV Case Management Specialist|
|Location||Mekele, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||29th Jan 2023|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the 5 field based GBV Analysts
- Regularly meet with GBV case management service providers to assess their capacity building needs.
- Support the delivery of step-down trainings by the Pool of Trainers.
- Coordinate the organization of trainings (in-depth or refresher), coordinate coaching and mentoring in collaboration with the GBVIMS Global Team.
- Conduct quality checks with case management organizations on tools in place to ensure quality service delivery. This includes forms, protocols, and procedures.
- Support the development of an interagency action plan with the GBV coordination group.
- Hold regular meetings with the Pool of Trainers to follow up on the implementation of the action plan, availability, feedback on step-down trainings, etc.
- Draft or update interagency protocols and procedures (i.e., SoP) to improve practices and standards for GBV case management in consultation with existing GBV coordination groups.
- If needed, recommend changes to the Pool of Trainers (i.e., is staff are no longer available) or flag to the GBV coordination group and the GBVIMS Global Team any challenges linked to the Pool of Trainers (i.e., staff turnover, lack of availability, etc.)
- Maintain an updated list of the Pool of Trainers (including up-to-date contact information).
- Collect training reports, including results of pre- and post-tests for the step-down trainings.
- Track results related to the step-down trainings using the M&E forms provided by the GBVIMS Global Team.
- Support the completion of the final evaluation of the GBV CM CBI.
Position in Organization:
- GBV Case Management Specialist
- Job Identification: 8065
- Locations: Mekele, Ethiopia
- Posting Date: 01/23/2023, 05:31 PM
- Apply Before: 01/29/2023, 03:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Vacancy Type: Temporary
- Rotational/Non Rotational: Non-Rotational
- Contract Duration: 364 days
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 5 year(s) experience
- Other Criteria: Experience in GBV case management programmes, training and facilitation, supervision of GBV case workers, interpersonal skills
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: Amharic / Tigrinya
- Job Category: Gender Equality & Human Rights
Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree in Gender, Psychology, Political Science, Social work, and/or other related behavioral/social science fields. Advanced degree in these fields is an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing GBV case management programs.
- Experience in training or facilitation to form teams that can train on GBV case management and provide “coaching”.
- Experience in supervision of GBV case workers.
How to Apply UNDP GBV Case Management Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 29th Jan 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.