Website Danish Refugee Council
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th Aug 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of General Support – Digital Learning Trainer to be based in Dadaab, Garissa, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||General Support – Digital Learning Trainer|
|Location||Dadaab, Garissa, Kenya|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||2nd Sept 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall purpose of the role: The Digital Learning Trainer will support in facilitating ICT skills in Microsoft productivity software, online collaboration tools, and graphic design in2D/3D technology and user support in opening and operating on -line job accounts for clients. S/He will provide technical support in network and Internet services, hardware and software maintenance of ICT equipment, and user support.
Position in Organization:
- General Support – Digital Learning Trainer
- Application due: 9/2/2022
- Workplace: Dadaab
- Department/Country: Kenya
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- Diploma/Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other related field from a recognized institution.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma or Degree in IT, BBIT, Computer science or related field of study is required
- Experienced in 3D Graphic Design and multimedia development
- Two-year previous experience in teaching youth in a school/college / Vocational training institution setting
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with underprivileged youth. A good team player with high degree of initiative, flexibility and tolerance
- Ability to tolerate diverse cultural, educational and religious diversity in the workplace
- Support on line collaboration, user support, software and hard ware maintenance.
How to Apply DRC General Support – Digital Learning Trainer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 2nd Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.