Website Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)
The RSCE has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th May 2022 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Entebbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Regional Service Centre in Entebbe (RSCE)|
|Position||Human Resources Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||03 Positions|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 05 years|
|Application Deadline||10th June 2022|
RSCE Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: The Department of Operational Support (DOS) was established to provide end-to-end operational support, advisory services and other solutions to operating entities across the Secretariat, including departments, offices away from headquarters, peace operations, and regional commissions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. An additional qualification or certification in human resources is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in Human resources management, administrative services or related area is required.
- Experience in the administration of a broad range of staff entitlements and benefits is required.
- Experience in Human Resources Systems Applications and Products (SAP) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software e.g. Umoja or PeopleSoft similar is desirable.
- Experience in application of United Nations or similar international organization Staff Rules and Regulations in an operational environment is desirable.
- Experience in a shared service center is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the positions advertised, fluency in English is required; and knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Human Resources-RSCE-181211-R-Entebbe (R)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply RSCE Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=181211
The Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.