Website United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi|
|Position||Human Resources Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||22|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven Years|
|Application Deadline||11th June 2022|
UNON Job Vacancy 2022
- Provide support to the Global internship management process.
- Maintain files, materials, information, schedules, and related data.
- Support the induction process and check out briefing for national and international UNON/UNEP &UN Habitat interns.
- Assist in the job opening process, evaluation, and screening of applicants in accordance with the eligibility process.
- Assist in coordination of the onboarding and induction process of new interns by assisting the recruitment managers with shortlisting suitable candidates, scheduling and coordinating interviews and sending acceptance letters.
- Manage email correspondence, preparation of contract extension and renewal documents.
- Coordinate the exit process of interns Research and prepare various statistical and qualitative reports, studies, correspondence, and background
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (Multi Post), G6
- Job Code Title: HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
- Department/Office: United Nations Office at Nairobi
- Duty Station: NAIROBI
- Posting Period: 13 May 2022 – 11 June 2022
- Job Opening Number: 22-Human Resources-UNON-181192-R-Nairobi (O)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Completion of High school diploma or equivalent is required. Supplemental training in human resources, administration or related area is required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressive work experience in human resources, administration or related field is required.
- Experience in the whole recruitment process from vacancy building to onboarding of staff is required.
- Experience in the use of recruitment and outreach tools like PeopleSoft or Inspira is required.
- Experience in using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP is desirable.
- Experience in the engagement and processing of consultant and individual contractor contracts is desirable.
How to Apply UNON Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=181192
The Closing Date: 11th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.