Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24 January 2022 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resources Social Media Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Human Resources Social Media Intern|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Application Deadline||01 February 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: WFP’s greatest strength is its dedicated people working tirelessly around the world to reduce hunger, often under difficult conditions where security threats and risks to personal safety are considerable. The organization is committed to transform its HR function to a strategic business partner. To achieve this, a lot of new HR initiatives are launching and WFP is looking for an outstanding HR intern to get involved and contribute to these exciting HR projects.
Key Accountabilities (not all-inclusive):
- Assist in the design and the development of diverse new HR employer-branding projects in the field of employment fairs, university relationships, onboarding, talent acquisition and others.
- Support with communication on HR information to stakeholders, external vendors and/or client groups in line with EVP activities.
- Update and maintain internal knowledge management and platforms on EVP activities.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and best-practices and provide recommendations on stakeholder engagement EVP programme optimization.
- Support with social media and traditional media listening and monitoring of stakeholder activities involving WFP and report on their performance.
- Update and maintain internal databases and other monitoring systems with stakeholder-related data, and relevant key information.
- Support with identification and outreach to external stakeholders (influencers, celebrities, government donors, partners) to support WFP’s campaigns, events and other strategic visibility initiatives at (Regional Bureau) RB and Country Office (CO).
- Support with the creation of EVP (Employer Value Proposition) outreach materials, presentations, briefing documents, assets and other relevant materials.
- Draft and curate messages and copy for activities leveraging external stakeholders, including social media activities and platforms.
- Together with WFP’s Regional Bureau Communications Advocacy and Marketing (CAM) Unit, support with the ideation and development of engagement mechanisms and creative collaboration opportunities with external stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate must be a recent graduate (within the last 6 months) or actively pursuing an undergraduate degree of which he/she has competed 2 years of undergraduate study OR pursuing a graduate programme in Business Management, Business Analytics, Operations Management, Data Science, Applied Science, Human Resources or related field.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English is required. Working knowledge of another UN language (French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and data visualization software) is required..
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Human Resources Social Media Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 February 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.