Website United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of ICT Helpdesk Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund|
|Position||ICT Helpdesk Assistant|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||9th June 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a Difference: The ICT Helpdesk Assistant will be responsible for the following Duties:
- Provide Tier1 user support to all users on their requests and incidents in collaboration with the Helpdesk Assistant.
- Imaging and configuring laptops to users as per the ICT standards set and Checklist developed
- Support on meetings and conferences requests
- Assist in receiving and registering user requests on the service gateways ICT-related issues and /or requests.
- Installing the user laptop and gadgets in the respective working station (Dockers, monitors, etc.)
- User requests processing on service gateway (Open to resolution stage)
- Ensure all requested users’ tickets status are updated (on hold, resolved, or closed)
- Assist in receiving new ICT equipment from Admin for configuration custodianship
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- INTERNSHIP – ICT Helpdesk Assistant
- Job no: 551058
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: Internship
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Information Communication Technology
- Deadline: 9th June 2022
- University Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply UNICEF ICT Helpdesk Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/551058
The Closing Date: 9th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.