Website World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of IPC/WASH Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||28th May 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose Of The Position: In the context of the Drought Response, the incumbent will provide technical expertise to the incident management system in planning, monitoring, evaluating, coordinating the environmental health interventions with a focus on provision of safe drinking water, adequate sanitation, hygiene, and infection control. Provide technical advice and on-site support to develop national technical and institutional capacities for the implementation of primary prevention interventions, particularly those related to safety of drinking water, safe sanitation, waste management, and chemical management.
Position in Organization:
- IPC/WASH Officer
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 Months
- Closing Date: May 28, 2022, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Ethiopia
- Organization: AF_ETH Ethiopia
- Schedule: Full-time
- First University degree in Environmental health, Nursing, Public health or related field.
- At least two years of relevant experience in the environmental health including IPC/WASH with national authorities. Experience in IPC program implementation.
- Working experience with humanitarian emergency settings in the related field including community-based WASH projects. Experience working with UN/WHO and other large international organizations would be an added advantage.
How to Apply WHO IPC/WASH Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2204532
The Closing Date: 28th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.