[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Advertising & Marketing ]
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South – Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JABU Technologies is a B2B marketplace and last-mile distribution partner, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development and merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit. We are rapidly expanding and are currently looking to fill up key positions below;
• Create your marketing team by roles and KPIs
• Develop the annual marketing plan and coordinate its execution by quarters.
• Lead the campaigns in different channels
• Align, motivate and incentivize the teams
• Support web development, mobile applications and other platforms.
• Support the company’s expansion actions.
• Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
• Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
• Generating new business leads strategies.
• Increasing brand awareness and market share.
• Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
• Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
• Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
• Managing the marketing department’s staff.
• Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
• Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
• Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
• A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing or similar.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong time management and organizational abilities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates that meet the minimum qualifications should send only their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before Saturday 21st May 2022 in one file name eg; Marketing_Manager_Full_Name_CVNote