Website World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Mental Health and Psycho Social Support (MHPSS) Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization|
|Position||Mental Health and Psycho Social Support (MHPSS) Officer|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||28th May 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose Of The Position: The MHPSS Officer will be responsible and accountable for the coordination of the MHPSS Technical Working Group activities related to the drought affected region response, liaising with relevant humanitarian clusters and MHPSS actors, governments, donors, universities, religious institutions and relevant international bodies.
Position in Organization:
- Mental Health & Psycho-social Support (MHPSS) Officer
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 Months
- Closing Date: May 28, 2022, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Ethiopia
- Organization: AF_ETH Ethiopia
- Schedule: Full-time
- First University degree in Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work, Counselling, Pedagogy or related field from an accredited academic institution.
- At least two years of relevant experience in the area MHPSS.
- Experience in MHPSS responses in conflict/humanitarian contexts.
How to Apply WHO Mental Health and Psycho Social Support (MHPSS) Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2204530
The Closing Date: 28th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.