Website International Business and Technical Consultants Inc
The IBTCI has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd Sept 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Associate to be based in Isiolo, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Business and Technical Consultants Inc|
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||12th Sept 2022|
IBTCI Job Vacancy 2022
- Assist the MEL Lead to design, manage, strengthen and provide strategic direction to the Kenya food development assistance Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) systems, ensuring cross-learning in MEAL among Kenya-based projects, as well as collaborating on learning across partners;
- Support day-to-day implementation of all key MEL processes;
- Assist with activity-level monitoring and verification of results in the field, including ensuring that data is complete, accurate, and consistent with agreements and reports;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all project activities, target populations and implementation approaches;
- Support the roll-out and implementation of the County Integrated Monitoring and Evaluation System (CIMES) which provides an integrated structure and process for counties to engage stakeholders, plan, govern, manage and operate independently and in sync with one another;
- Develop relevant county level data collection tools and protocols that reflect the Nawiri consortium’s needs;
- Gather and compile county level programmatic information from the relevant Government sector offices
- Oversee Nawiri internal monthly statistics reports, provide inputs to NAWIRI reports and support in the documentation of NAWIRI activities for wider dissemination and use
- Supervise the routine data collection processes and county-based data management activities, including encoding, storing, and transferring data as well as processing. Analyze data and information collected at county level and locally.
- Truck and records the routine monitoring data at county level for key performance indicators of Nawiri program
- Work closely with the MEL Team Lead and other project staff on a variety of tasks as assigned;
- Implement quality control management policies and processes for checking all incoming and outgoing details of data;
- Coordinate with database staff on verifying and cross-referencing incoming data and completed reports as needed;
- Conduct data quality checks and internal data quality assessments;
- Develop/update training materials in key aspects of monitoring and verification tools, protocols and processes;
- Lead and execute the roll-out of county-based M&E capacity and needs assessment;
- Conduct trainings and develop the capacity of field staff;
- Manage county level performance based dashboard tools;
- Assist with implementation of population-based surveys;
- Other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Associate, Isiolo
- Department/Location: SEAD/Isiolo, Kenya
- Reports To: MEL Team Lead
- Type: Regular Full-Time
- Classification: Exempt
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of monitoring and evaluation, international development or a related technical field.
- Must have at least four (4) years working experience in related topics in Kenya and/or East Africa;
How to Apply IBTCI Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.ibtci.com/jobs/3395?lang=en-us
The Closing Date: 12th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.