Website World Food Programme (WFP)
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th January 2023 for qualified Ethiopian to fill in the vacant post of Programme Assistant to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Qualification||Secondary School education|
|Experience Required||Minimum 04 years|
|Application Deadline||5th Feb 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
Accountabilities: The hotline operator within the remit of the Complaint Feedback Team shall perform the following duties:
- Answer, record, respond to, escalate and manage incoming calls and text messages from beneficiaries and other stakeholders
- Clearly translate a complaint from the original or local language into written English.
- Categorize, analyze, screen, and consolidate information about complaints and feedback to subsequent actions;
- Record the incoming complaints, enquiries and feedbacks into the customer relations management database system (Sugar CRM).
- Continuously update the system by recording action taken and facilitating close out of cases resolved once feedback is provided to beneficiaries
- Assign all issues which require investigation to the respective CFM focal point staff after the screening process in line with the escalation matrix
- Interact with relevant units within WFP Ethiopia to follow up on complaints in consultation with complaints and feedback team. Follow up with the response of feedback and complaints and facilitate timely closure.
- Provide information to beneficiaries in response to enquiries regarding WFP programme and services.
- Provide regular updates, information summaries and periodic reports to Complaints and Feedback Team (CFT) and MEAL team leader, Head of program (HOP), Deputy head of program (DHOP).
- Compile and escalate sensitive complaints like harassment, SEA, abuse, exploitation and categorize in line with the standard operating procedures
- Facilitate/assist program managers to chair and act as secretariat for the complaints & feedback team, document minutes and other records of the meeting
- Facilitate caller satisfaction surveys to gauge effectiveness of the hotline.
- Contribute to the development of standardized key messages, necessary to facilitate first-case-resolution for common queries in all coordination with all units.
- Adhere to the personal data privacy and protection principles, especially upholding confidentiality in the CFM process from beginning to end including related information.
- Keep updated on WFP programmes and service delivery as well as needs of beneficiaries and target group/priority beneficiaries.
- Contribute to the roll out of the hotline through community sensitization initiatives.
- Strict adherence to WFP procedures/policies and humanitarian principles.
- Take part in the protection advocacy and promotion activities of WFP
- Perform any other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Completion of secondary school education or post-secondary certificate in the related functional area and/or a diploma or a university degree in economics, business administration, social sciences, development studies or management.
- At least Four years of Programme related experience. Community engagement experience is an added advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English, Tigrigna, and Afar languages.
- Job Title: Programme Assistant (Hotline Operator – Tigrign and Afar Speaker)
- Contract Type: Service Contract Level 5
- NO. of position: One
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Deadline: 5th Feb 2023
How to Apply WFP Programme Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 5th Feb 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.