Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 20th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Protection Officer Legal to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Protection Officer Legal|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||2nd June 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose Of The Role: The Protection Officer (Legal), under the supervision of the Protection Team leader, will undertake protection and legal activities within the project framework. The legal officer will be engaged in the provision of legal aid services including legal information dissemination, counseling, assistance, and facilitation of representation to the target population. In addition, the officer will take on any additional protection activity as required by the Protection Team Leader to meet the project objective.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Protection Officer -Legal
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: H1
- Reporting To: Protection Team Leader
- Start of Contract & Duration: 6 Months
- Required Employee: 1
- Application due: 6/2/2022
- Workplace: Addis Ababa
- Department/Country: Ethiopia
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- University degree in Law/ LL. B
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the legal sector, preferably in a humanitarian context;
- Prior Experience working with persons of concern including refugees, internally displaced, and/ or returnees;
- Experience and familiarity with Ethiopia’s judicial system;
How to Apply DRC Protection Officer Legal Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 2nd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.