Website Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Finance Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Position||Regional Finance Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||4th June 2022|
NRC Job Vacancy 2022
Specific Responsibilities: These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Proper control of the supporting documents through review of payment requests submitted to finance.
- Preparation of Regional office BVAs on a monthly basis, to be submitted to the Regional Head of Finance.
- Ensuring that staff Advances are liquidated and claims conform to NRC standards and laid down policy before approval is done.
- Monthly Clearing of entries from other countries
- Prepare overview of running costs for the regional and follow up with the administration officer for the payment of regional costs (utilities)
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for the regional office accounts and clean the BRS.
- Conduct weekly cash counts with the Finance assistant.
- Support CALP and Recruitment center in budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- Follow up and booking shared costs and hosting fees to be paid by Kenya CO, Somalia CO, CALP, Recruitment Centre and other units
- Posting Regional International and National staff salaries on monthly basis and uploading time sheets in the system.
- Zeroing RO budget on monthly basis.
- Preparation of the Project Summary for funds request
- Induction of new staff joining the regional office.
- Audit support (providing sampled support documents and responding to relevant audit queries)
- Prepare the Regional office transaction checklist on a monthly basis.
- Finance support to country offices on need basis.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Finance Coordinator
- Job Identification: 6240
- Job Category: Finance
- Locations: Nairobi
- Apply Before: 06/04/2022, 05:19 AM
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum Seven Years Experience.
How to Apply NRC Regional Finance Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 4th June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.