Website Save the Children
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st May 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Regional Program Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||Regional Program Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Eight years|
|Application Deadline||2nd June 2022|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: The Regional Program Manager will be responsible for delivering, coordinating and overseeing the quality of implementation of the programme, thereof in a harmonized and cross-country/peer-to-peer learning approach across all implementation locations and partners, providing overall strategic leadership and managerial oversight of the operational, programmatic, financial, technical, MEAL and administrative aspects. S/he will be accountable for the overall implementation of the regional programme, in close collaboration with Country Offices. S/he will be accountable for the overall timely and quality implementation of programme components, in compliance with global instructions, donor requirements and effective stakeholder relationship management. S/he will hold country Project Managers accountable for the quality and timely submission of global deliverables to SC Sweden, in close collaboration with the relevant Director of Program Operations (DPO) in each of the countries where the program is implemented S/he will be also be responsible for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with SCI offices and the Member, acting as the primary liaison and program representative. In constant consultation with country teams, particularly the DPO, CD and Technical leads, s/he will contribute to developing and maintaining the same strong working relationships with partners at regional level, and supporting countries to do the same at country-level, acting as the overall program representative, as well as supporting the country programme representative.
Position in Organization:
- REGIONAL PROGRAM MANAGER
- Deadline: 2 JUN 2022 – 23:59 EAT
- NAIROBI, KENYA
- PROGRAMME OPERATIONS
- Relevant university degree (International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, Child Right, Political Science, Sociology or other Social Science, International Development, etc.)
- A minimum of 8 years’ of demonstrated experience in program management and administration, including grants management, donor compliance and managing complex grants.
- A minimum of 4 years’ proven experience in managing regional and/or multi-country programs, demonstrating the ability to matrix manage
- A minimum of 8 years’ proven experience of supporting partner-led capacity strengthening and OCD, in line with the Development Effectiveness and/or localisation agendas.
- Experience of working for an enabling environment for civic space
- Solid experience in working collaboratively through equal partnerships
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in directly managing Nordic framework agreements or EIDHR funding.
How to Apply Save the Children Regional Program Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://kenya.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=78025
The Closing Date: 2nd June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.