Website European Climate Foundation (ECF)
The ECF has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st May 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Team Assistant to be based in Cape Town, South Africa.
|Recruiter||European Climate Foundation (ECF)|
|Position||Regional Team Assistant, Strategic Communications, Africa (flexible location)|
|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Proven work experience in a similar communication position|
|Application Deadline||31st May 2022|
ECF Job Vacancy 2022
Position: The ECF’s strategic communications team is the outreach unit of the foundation. Its role is to act as a centre of expertise for communication on climate change and to play an active role in helping create more political, media and public endorsement for action on climate change at an international, national and sectoral level. Team members deliver strategic advice, communications and outreach support to ECF’s programmes and its grantees, and work as part of a global network of communications experts to enhance the public debate on climate change and its solutions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven work experience in a similar communication position with administrative functions, ideally working in a busy regional or international environment;
- Proactive and autonomous attitude and approach, creative problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility to deal with last-minute urgent requests;
- Excellent communication skills with an excellent level of English (written and spoken), and the ability to process information and connect dots (lateral thinking);
- Familiarity with meeting coordination and stakeholder management;
- Excellent attention to detail, diligence and reliability;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as an affinity with a range of collaboration tools such as Slack, Trello, Asana, Zoom, Sharepoint etc.;
- Excellent skills in planning and able to take initiative and work independently with a hands-on attitude;
- The disposition to work generously with colleagues in a multicultural community of peers, and the ability to work across international norms and values;
- The versatile and adaptable skills necessary to flourish in a fast-paced and wide-ranging work environment where remote work is the norm;
- The capacity to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Tactful with colleagues and discrete with high-level information;
- Open and friendly disposition with a good sense of humour;
- A significant interest in climate and the environment;
- A passion for excellence.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply ECF Regional Team Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it/europeanclimate………
The Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.