Website International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
The ILRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th April 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Research Associate II to be based in Isiolo, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Livestock Research Institute|
|Position||Research Associate II|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||10th May 2022|
ILRI Job Vacancy 2022
- Receiving and logging in of samples brought to the ILRI laboratories for testing
- Creating and regularly updating a clinical database for logging in results
- Prepare sequencing library for SARS-Cov-2 positive samples and sequence
- Analyse the sequence data and call variants for surveillance
- Create a searchable sequence database for pathogen genome analysis
- Reporting results to the lead scientist for quality checks
Position in Organization:
- RESEARCH ASSOCIATE II
- Deadline: 11 May 2022
- Isiolo, Kenya
- Animal and Human Health
- Bachelor of Science in Veterinary Medicine.
- At least two-year relevant work experience in projects with a ‘One Health’ theme.
How to Apply ILRI Research Associate II Jobs 2022
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Then to apply, go to https://www.ilri.org/jobs?jid=44299-research-associate-ii
- The Closing Date: 10th May 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.