Website Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 24th Jan 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Risk and Compliance Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Risk and Compliance Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||4th Feb 2023|
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure DRC operations follow the local legislations, advise SMT on any changes in NGO law or risks associated with the operations in due course
- Work closely with the lawyer re CoC cases ensuring best outcomes for DRC
- Ensure timely registration of the DRC projects with GoA, as required by the current legislation
- Coordinate and lead the process of the timely submission of the mandatory reports to Government
- Provide support to teams on field level regarding implementation of local compliance requirements.
- Regular risk assessment and its systematic follow-up guided by DRC’s Risk Management process.
- Develop action plans based on the Risk Mitigation plans agreed by SMT and follow-up on implementation.
- Organize regular trainings/refreshers on Risk management framework for DRC and Partners to ensure staff awareness.
- Take lead on new staff induction regarding Risk and Compliance processes.
- Conduct internal audits of risk mitigation measures.
- Coordinating Risk Register process with County SMT, Regional / HQ focal points.
- In consultation with SMT, develop compliance framework and processes for all business areas.
- Ensure systematic vetting process of program and operations from legal Compliance perspective.
- Develop tools and provide training to specific staff with role in day-to-day compliance
- Conduct Compliance reviews/audits on periodic basis in all field offices.
- Assist management to conduct specific non-compliance investigations at CO level.
- Take lead on Compliance section of Result Contract and provide quarterly report/update.
- Establish external resources i.e., Legal consultants in regard to compliance initiatives.
- Prepare briefings for SMT on risks considering legal opinions to take informed decisions.
Position in Organization:
- Risk and Compliance Coordinator
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Category: G1
- Monthly Salary: 1001 – 1217 USD Based on Candidate`s relevant educational qualification and work experience
- Reporting To: Country Director
- Direct Reports: None
- Unit/Department: Risk and Compliance
- Re-posting date: January 23, 2023
- Closing date: February 4, 2023
- Department/Country: Ethiopia
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in organizational development, international relations, humanities, public and social policy or related field(s).
- At least 3-5 years professional work experience in humanitarian organizations in the same field.
- Experience with reporting, compliance, grant management.
How to Apply DRC Risk and Compliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 4th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit candidate.hr-manager.net.