Senior Backend Engineer
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Deadline of this Job:
04 September 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• On Behalf Of Our Client We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to work on exciting backend features that will impact the Company’s platform.
• Design, implement, test, and deploy software services with high SLAs and that can handle millions of requests a day
• Ensure scalability and maintainability through micro services adoption, decoupling of concerns and data model, queuing of jobs and application layering and container-based software distribution.
• Continue to build out and enhance our CI/CD pipeline for smooth and safe production releases via automated testing and verification.
• Verify and ensure performance and correctness of systems in response time and throughput.
• Design and maintain database schema for large scale and performant services
• systems for optimal performance and reuse
• Participate in peer reviews and testing and contribute to automated test suites and in design reviews for new features, products, and systems
Knowledge and Experience
• Coding experience in server-side programming languages (e.g. Go, Python, Java, Ruby) as well as database languages (SQL)
• Experience working with server-side MVC frameworks (e.g. Django, .NET, Spring, Rails, Phoenix)
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
• 5+ years of experience in software development
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Click HERE to Apply