Website United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 21st May 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Senior National TB Reference Laboratory Advisor to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Senior National TB Reference Laboratory Advisor|
|Location||Juba, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 years|
|Application Deadline||03rd June 2022|
Required Skills and Experience:
Advanced level (Master’s degree or above) in Microbiology, infectious diseases, Laboratory Medicine, Molecular Biology or related At least 7 years of experience working in a national TB reference laboratory
At least 7+ years of progressive professional experience in TB-focused diagnostic strengthening and capacity
Excellent oral and written English. Advanced level (Master’s degree or above) in Microbiology, infectious diseases, Laboratory Medicine, Molecular Biology or related
- At least 7 years of experience working in a national TB reference laboratory
- At least 7+ years of progressive professional experience in TB-focused diagnostic strengthening and capacity
- Demonstrated experience in setting up, managing and strengthening microbiology laboratory services
- Technical competency in the diagnosis of infectious diseases (TB and DR-TB) including specific hands-on diagnostics experience.
- Competent in current diagnostic methods for tuberculosis including point-of-care tests.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and molecular methods in TB diagnostics
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness and ability to travel to the field Location
- Duration of Initial Contract: 3 Months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Senior National TB Reference Laboratory Advisor Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106755
The Closing Date: 03rd June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.