The Chemonics has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd Sept 2022 for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Senior Programme Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Position||Senior Programme Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||10th Sept 2022|
Chemonics Job Vacancy 2022
- As part of the management team, ensures effective implementation of contract in accordance with FCDO and Chemonics rules and regulations
- Ensures that program implementation is in accordance with regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the contract
- Conducts routine internal compliance reviews of all procurement, HR, finance, and award files, working with the field accounting team as needed
- Maintains Level Of Effort (LOE) trackers for all Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) ensuring that LOE remains within approved budgets; reviews allocation of STTA LOE to appropriate billing codes; provides updates to FCDO on STTA LOE balances
- Reviews all invoices of named Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning partner and any additional invoices from international awardees or subcontractors
- Undertakes other duties as assigned by the Team Lead.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Programme Manager
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Deadline: 10th Sept 2022
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply Chemonics Senior Programme Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.chemonics.com/jobs/senior-programme-manager-nairobi-kenya-2022/
The Closing Date: 10th Sept 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.