Fidelity Services Group
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Matric
- Experience 5 years
- Location Gauteng
- City Johannesburg
- Job Field ICT / Computer
A vacancy exists for a Site Manager stationed at Midrand. The position will report to the Operational Manager, respectively. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that pro-active measures are taken in ensuring security on site, adhering to site specific security requirements and ensuring that Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Matric certificate,
- Psira Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the security.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management and its requirements.
- People management experience.
- Sound planning, administration, interpersonal communication and client liaison skills are required.
- Strong planning, leadership and organizational skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Programs.
- Own reliable transport and valid Driver’s License is required.
- Willing to work extended hours. (24/7) standby.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive):*
- Constantly evaluating risks / threats and making recommendations to the Client to counter these.
- Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the Client.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Managing the response and investigation of serious incidents.
- Liaising daily with Operations management on various operational issues.
- Submitting relevant weekly / monthly incident and general reports as required by Management.
- Dealing with all required administration matters.
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services and the client regarding security services rendered.
- Ensuring the posting of Security Officers are done timeously.
- Ensuring that all Security Officers meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the client.
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the client regarding the improvement of services.
- General management and supervision of security staff.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly.
- Investigating incidents and submitting relevant weekly/monthly incident reports to Management.
- Attend meetings with FSS Management and with the Client
- Strong planning skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical, Critical Thinking skills
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High methodical working methods are required.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.
To apply for this job please visit fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr.