Website World Health Organization (WHO)
The WHO has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Surveillance Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||World Health Organization|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||28th May 2022|
WHO Job Vacancy 2022
Purpose Of The Position:
- The surveillance officer will support the investigation and response to emergency health and nutrition and events of national or international concern with the national or regional RRTs.
Position in Organization:
- Surveillance Officer
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): 6 Months
- Closing Date: May 28, 2022, 3:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Ethiopia
- Organization: AF_ETH Ethiopia
- Schedule: Full-time
- First university degree in medicine or public health with specialization in epidemiology.
- At least two years of relevant experience in the areas of public health or epidemiology with national authorities.
- Experience in epidemiological surveillance and investigation with reportable diseases in the country. Experience working with UN/WHO or other large international organizations would be an added advantage.
How to Apply WHO Surveillance Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.who.int/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2204533
The Closing Date: 28th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.