The UNMISS has published a job vacancy announcement on 02nd September 2022 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Team Assistant to be based in Aweil, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS)|
|Location||Aweil, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||01st October 2022|
UNMISS Job Vacancy 2022
Org. Setting and Reporting: This position is located in the office of the Field Administrative Officer of the United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS), Aweil. The incumbent work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Field Administrative Officer (FAO) or his/her designate.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in administration and general office support or related area is required.
- Experience working with a UN Agency or other international Organization is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English and Arabic is required. Knowledge of local spoken language is desirable.
- Job Opening Number: 22-Administration-UNMISS-189986-R-Aweil (O)
- Staffing Exercise: N/A
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNMISS Team Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=189986
The Closing Date: 01st October 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit careers.un.org.