Website World Bank
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th May 2022 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Team Assistant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||Team Assistant-South Africa – Administration/ Office Support|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2022
The World Bank Country Office in South Africa is seeking a highly organized and energized professional, capable of operating effectively and discreetly in a very demanding, fast-paced and culturally diverse environment, to work as a Team Assistant based in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Preferably a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience in a large International or Service or Private Sector Organization;
- Proficiency in using advanced functions on Bank standard computer applications (Windows applications: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of and ability to execute diverse work procedures related to the timely processing and production of assigned outputs and supporting administrative activities;
- Applied knowledge of Bank’s organization, procedures and practices, including Bank records management and filing procedures;
- Thorough knowledge of work procedures in assigned work unit;
- Demonstrated use of initiative and ability to make appropriate linkages in work requirements and anticipate next steps; and to follow through on team priorities in the absence of the team leader and respond to requests for information;
- Ability to pass relevant Bank tests (e.g. English language, computer applications, etc.) as required;
- Committed, dedicated and team player with ability to deal tactfully and effectively with staff and clients in a multi-cultural environment;
- Proficient English skills (verbal and written), including ability to draft routine correspondence and edit materials using proper grammar, punctuation and style;
- Effective time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to produce high-quality work under pressure.
- Job #: req17480
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Team Assistant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/career……..
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.