Website African Development Bank (AFDB)
The AFDB has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 August 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Assistance to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Recruiter||African Development Bank (AFDB)|
|Position||EOI – Technical Assistance for Developing a Project Proposal for Supporting Climate Resilient Investments around the Tugwi-Mukosi Dam in Zimbabwe – PECG|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||12 September 2022|
AFDB Job Vacancy 2022
The expressions of interest should follow the following format:
- Details of the firm or consortium (including nationality of the firms and contact person) and including DACON registration number1 (1 page);
- Expression of Interest (approx. 5 pages) detailing your strengths, expertise, approach and any information you believe relevant.
- Experience in similar Assignments (approx. 5 pages).
- CV of Key Staff members (approx. 5 pages).
- Any additional document /section you believe relevant.
We suggest the firms to keep the submission below 25 pages
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply AFDB Technical Assistance Jobs 2022
Firms should be registered in the AfDB DACON Consultant Database. New registration can be obtained at https://econsultant.afdb.org/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zdac_wd_login_page/# on a PC only through Internet Explorer.
The eligibility criteria, establishment of a short-list and selection procedure shall conform to the Bank’s Rules and Procedure for the Use of Consultants under projects financed by the Bank Group. It should be noted that the interest expressed by a Consulting Firm does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include the Consulting Firm in the shortlist.
The estimated duration of services is six (6) months and the estimated starting date is 15th November 2022.
Interested Consulting Firms can obtain more information by writing to the email address mentioned below.
Expression of Interest (EoI) submissions must be received by e-mail at the below address no later than 12th September 2022 at 12pm local (Abidjan) time and should specifically mention the name of the assignment i.e. “Technical Assistance for Developing a Project Proposal for Supporting Climate Resilient Investments around the Tugwi-Mukosi Dam in Zimbabwe”.