Website Plan International
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th May 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Position||Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||19th May 2022|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Position: The position holder will be responsible for Temporary Maternity cover implanting the HR and OD department to implement its Talent and Performance Management strategy by driving PIEs staff development and performance management practice, overseeing its implementation, and assessing the outcomes. The position holder will be responsible to coordinate, lead, manage PIE to effectively meet its capacity-building objectives, coordinating organizational training initiatives and performance improvement and knowledge management.
Position in Organization:
- Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Company: Plan International
- Reports to: Head of HR/OD
- Grade: D1
- Closing Date: 19 May 2022
- Bachelor Degree.
- At least 5+ Years of relevant experience out of which 3 years on a senior level experience (not necessarily gained in an NGO or INGO) or demonstrated equivalent combination.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required.
How to Apply Plan International Temporary Staff Development and Performance Management Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 19th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.